Kolej TAFE Seremban (KTS) was established in 1988 by the Maju Institute of Educational Development (M.I.E.D), the education arm of the Malaysian Indian Congress (MIC), with the aim of providing afforable high-quality technical and professional education for Malaysia and foreign students. A multi-million ringgit technical institution, KTS is situated on a 10-acre site approximately 60 kilometres south of Kuala Lumpur.
All courses taught at the college have been meticulously designed to produce self- motivated individuals capable of applying skills and knowledge in a systematic and integrated manner to meet the manpower needs of business and industry.
Graduates of KTS will be equipped with the knowledge and skill required to undertake complex duties that require a high degree of responsibility, authority, leadership and integrity. The courses emphasize the understanding of the fundementals of the latest technology and developing the ability to manage the pratical applications within the business and professional spheres.
The college has produced about 35,000 skilled and knowledgeable graduetes who are all pursuing successful careers in business and industry.
Why choose Kolej TAFE ?
1. Prepares students for employment in successful careers.
2. Provides training in specific job skills to meet market needs.
3. Prepares students for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at
· Developing leadership and innovation in educational development and services.
· Promoting standards, which reflect best teaching and management practice.
· Recognition of professionalism for students to meet those standards.
· Demonstrating quality management practice in total administration.
· Constant upgrading and development of courses provided and seeking local and